- MBChB, FRCOphth, FRCS(Ed), FCOphthHK, FHKAM (Ophthalmology), DipClinDerm (London)
- Consultant, Hong Kong Eye Hospital
- Clinical Professor (Honorary), Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Immediate Past President Asia Pacific Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (APSOPRS)
- Vice President and secretary general of Asia Pacific Society of Ocular Oncology and Pathology (APSOOP)
- Member of Orbital Society; Visiting Professor Dalian Medical University; Visiting Professor, Shantou University Medical
Prof Hunter Yuen is the clinical professor (Hon) of Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences of The Chinese University of Hong Kong. He is also the consultant ophthalmologist in Hong Kong Eye Hospital. He has published more than 70 peer reviewed international publications and book chapters. Dr. Yuen has been invited as scientific committee members in numerous international meetings and has delivered numerous invited lectures. Dr Yuen is the immediate past president of Asia Pacific Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (APSOPRS), vice president of International Society of Dacryology and Dry Eye (ISDDE), secretary of Asia Pacific Society of Ocular Oncology and Pathology (APSOOP) and member of Orbital Society. Dr. Yuen was elected as one of the Ten Young Outstanding Person in Hong Kong in 2007. He was also awarded with the APAO Yasuo Tano Travel Grant, Distinguished Service Award, Achievement Award and Outstanding Service in Prevention of Blindness Award. With the outstanding involvement and achievements in numerous NGOs and charity activities, Dr. Yuen was awarded with the Hong Kong Volunteer Award in 2011.